“We could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding for our daughter and son-in-law than the one we experienced at Rose Hall. Rose Hall is an upscale, yet affordable venue, which offers a variety of complete packages. The staff was professional, warm and friendly. They treated us as if we were family. The evening was a huge success because of the attention to detail, which allowed us to focus on the important events of the weekend. They exceeded our expectation in every way. We would highly recommend this venue for any wedding or special event in your life.” Terri F. September 3, 2016
We have found that by including many in-house wedding services and products in our packages we can consistently host weddings that exceed the expectation of our couples and their families. Every aspect of our wedding packages are formulated and designed to produce beautiful weddings every time!
Our catering is done in house. We shop and hand pick the food for your menu and prepare it fresh in our kitchen the day of your wedding. The bridal floral will be custom designed, delivered fresh from our wholesaler and put together on site in our flower room. Our DJ is a professional wedding DJ. He has been trained specifically to facilitate and DJ your ceremony and reception music. He also serves as the MC.
Bridal Party Flowers
Bridal party flowers with hand tied rose bouquets and ribbon including:
- 1 Bridal Bouquet (Two dozen roses or other floral)
- 1 Maid of Honor Bouquet (One dozen roses or other floral)
- 3 Bridesmaid Bouquets (One dozen roses each or other floral, $45.00 for each additional bouquet)
- 1 Groom Boutonniere
- 2 Father Boutonnieres
- 1 Best Man Boutonniere
- 3 Groomsmen Boutonnieres ($15.00 each additional)
- 2 Mother Corsages
- Fresh Rose Petals for Flower Girl
If you don’t want rose bouquets or want mixed bouquets we can customize your floral.
There will be an up charge for premium flowers used in bouquets.
- A tiered wedding cake with butter cream icing for the size of your guest count.
- Beautiful wood pedestal table with a silver cake stand.
- Cutting of the wedding and groom's cake (grooms cake not included).
Full-service catered 3 hour sit-down dinner buffet wedding reception with a cocktail and appetizer time:
- A full service catered buffet reception with 5 servers per 100 guests.
- We set up the reception areas and provide tables, chairs and floor length white linens.
- We provide a set table with chargers, silverware and napkins.
- We provide china plates and glasses served from our buffet stations.
- We provide beautiful centerpieces on the guest tables – our signature floral arrangements and candles on mirrors.
- We provide a sweetheart table for the bride and groom.
- We provide setup and decoration of the food buffets using beautiful overlays, candles and other tasteful accents.
- Complete cleanup of facility after reception.
appetizer table for the cocktail time
(immediately following the wedding)
Our signature Vegetable Crudities, Seasonal Fruit and Cheese Table with Dips
Dinner Menu Options
- Fruited Lettuce Salad with Oranges, Dried Cranberries, Red Onion, and Feta Cheese with Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Caesar Salad with Homemade Croutons
- Traditional Garden Salad with Ranch or Honey Mustard
- Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Traditional Pasta Salad
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Baked Potato Casserole
- Mashed Potato Bar
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Chutney
- Pecan Crusted Chicken Breast
- Parmesan Dijon Chicken Breast
- Pulled Pork
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Chicken Tetrazzini with Bow Tie Pasta
- Meat Balls in Savory Sauce
- Beef Tenderloin (additional $5.00/per person if one of main choices and $7.00/person if third choice)
- Boiled Shrimp or Crab Cakes or Salmon or Tilapia (additional $5.00/person if one of main choices and $7.00/person if third choice)
All selections will be served with green beans and rolls.
Iced tea, lemonade, ice water and coffee are served in tasteful containers.
An alcohol package may be purchased for the wedding reception. See below for pricing.
Our reception food is freshly prepared and delicious!
DJ for the ceremony and reception
Our Rose Hall DJ is a professional, seasoned wedding DJ.
His service includes equipment for the ceremony and reception. He will play your requested selections, make introductions, play requests and facilitate reception along with wedding director.
MUSIC DIRECTORY - We have provided a tool that will help you create a wedding playlist specific to your taste! He can accommodate any music requests even it does not appear in the directory.
See our most requested songs by clicking the link below:
Rose Hall Event Center's Most Requested Songs